Behind the cut is a list of (fake) song titles that answer questions raised in other songs/song titles. How many of the actual songs can you identify by the time I get home from work?
JACOB SAGER WEINSTEIN
- "Yes, We Are Well Aware It Is Christmas. Please Stop Calling Us"
- "I Wrote the Book of Love, but Unfortunately, Due to Improper Copyright Registration, It Has Since Lapsed Into Public Domain"
- "The Bop Was Put in the Bop-Shoo-Bop-Shoo-Bop by Bristol-Myers Squibb, an International
Consortium Dedicated to Improving Public Health Through Access to Medicine and Bop"
- "Love Has Everything to Do With It If, By 'It,' You Mean Romantic Relationships, but Significantly Less If You Were Talking About Auto Repair"
- "It Is Good for Defending Oneself Against Territorial Aggression. That's What It's Good For"
- "I Am Afraid That It Is Your Unpleasant Personality That Has Been Preventing Me From Loving You, Rather Than Any Previous Inability to Dance"
- "I Am the Individual Listening to This Song. I Am the Individual Listening to This Song. I Said, "I Am the Individual Listening to This Song." I Just Answered That. I Said I Just Answered That! Are You Even Listening? I'm Going Now"
- "The Answer to Your
First Query Is That Love, Like All Emotions, Is Inherently Irrational, and Thus Seems Particularly Well-Suited to Be Felt by Fools. I Decline to Answer Your Second Query, on the Grounds That It Is Homophobic"
- "I Is Ain't, and Will Continue to Ain't for the Foreseeable Future"
- "$57 (MSRP As Shown. Waggly Tail Extra. Delivery Charges May Apply.)"
- "Yes, Although Less So Than the Night Before"
- "Yes, We Are Not Men. I Mean, No, We Are. I Mean— Oh, Never Mind"
- "Not Surprisingly, It Feels Much Like Being a Rolling Stone"
- "58 Miles (93.342 Kilometers)"
- "No, You Never Told Me That. Thanks, Though"
- "The Latter of the Two Possibilities You Have Described Is the Correct One"