June 9th, 2007
I done been tagged by bdar.
Bloggers must post these rules and provide eight random facts about themselves. In the post, the tagged blogger tags eight other bloggers and notify them that they have been tagged.
- I was born a little more than three weeks late. Some would say this has carried over throughout my life.
- Every so often, for reasons I couldn't possibly explain, I think about converting to Judaism. This was happening even before I read The Yiddish Policemen's Union.
- With each passing day, I find myself increasingly convinced that I will never have children of my own. With so many around me gravid with child, this conclusion certainly brings no small amount of sorrow; however, I also think that my bad genes outweigh my good ones and it's better for the species this way.
- Speaking of genes, I wish I was between four and six inches taller. I'm not intimidating enough as is.
- I haven't had a paid vacation day since May of 1999. And while I didn't work for the first eight or so months of 2001, even that's six years ago, now.
- Outside of one recent micropiece, I haven't written any fiction that comes immediately to mind since high school. I'm not sure if I miss it.
- I have one prominent chicken-pox scar. You'd see it if we met, but you'd never notice it.
- I can count on my fingers the number of non-family members who have known me continuously for more than sixteen years. I do not believe any of them will ever read this.
Oh, yes, tags: serendipidy, duck2ducks, babyrome, somebodystrange, davesanngel, shama_la_di_da, whatsinasurname, and...salma_paradise. Do it, don't do it. Your call.
How the heck did I not know that Shama's on here (once in a while)? See, you teach me things every day.
I'm having a hard time coming up with eight actually-interesting things about myself, so I'll probably pass.
But I dug yours!
Is your scar on your eyelid or something?