Bloggers must post these rules and provide eight random facts about themselves. In the post, the tagged blogger tags eight other bloggers and notify them that they have been tagged.
- I was born a little more than three weeks late. Some would say this has carried over throughout my life.
- Every so often, for reasons I couldn't possibly explain, I think about converting to Judaism. This was happening even before I read The Yiddish Policemen's Union.
- With each passing day, I find myself increasingly convinced that I will never have children of my own. With so many around me gravid with child, this conclusion certainly brings no small amount of sorrow; however, I also think that my bad genes outweigh my good ones and it's better for the species this way.
- Speaking of genes, I wish I was between four and six inches taller. I'm not intimidating enough as is.
- I haven't had a paid vacation day since May of 1999. And while I didn't work for the first eight or so months of 2001, even that's six years ago, now.
- Outside of one recent micropiece, I haven't written any fiction that comes immediately to mind since high school. I'm not sure if I miss it.
- I have one prominent chicken-pox scar. You'd see it if we met, but you'd never notice it.
- I can count on my fingers the number of non-family members who have known me continuously for more than sixteen years. I do not believe any of them will ever read this.
Oh, yes, tags: serendipidy, duck2ducks, babyrome, somebodystrange, davesanngel, shama_la_di_da, whatsinasurname, and...salma_paradise. Do it, don't do it. Your call.